“In accordance with the decisions taken by the Supreme Committee on Infectious Diseases in accordance with the Law on Infectious Diseases 45/2018, the Ministry of Health has decided to apply the following additional precautions.
Our healthcare system is becoming inadequate to treat cases in our country as the number continues to be very high. Since the measures taken are not sufficient to prevent transmission of infection in our country, there was a consensus to strengthen measures and checks.
With all this in mind, it was deemed necessary to extend the closing period from 20:00 on 02/05/2021 to 02/15/2021 and apply a full closure, with the exception of core activities. The decisions taken are as follows; It was agreed that it would be advisable to extend the curfew until 05:00 on February 15, 2021.
1. It was considered necessary to include residence / duty addresses of persons in the permits in order to make the screening more effective in the permits that need to be obtained to leave.
2.Businesses serving basic needs such as gas stations, vegetable markets, butcher / fish stalls will be open from 08:00 to 17:00.
Each region will have twice as many on-duty pharmacies, pharmacies will be open from 08:00 to 24:00.
3. All businesses, except the on-duty pharmacy, will be closed on Sundays.
- Restaurants and takeaways will be closed.
- There will be no hiking or sports activities.
- The production of the Dairy and milk processing enterprises will continue. - Internet service providers' emergency services will continue to work. - Firms providing private security services will continue to operate.
- Producers, distributors and sellers of water and beverages will continue to provide services.
- Livestock and agriculture will continue their activities.
4 To visit open establishments, those who have received permission from the district security councils must visit the nearest establishments at their address.
5. It was decided to stop the entrances and exits between the microdistricts. In this process, inter-district police officers, medical workers, elderly care centers, press yellow card holders and / or press officers, private laboratories, firefighters and civil aviation services will continue their duties.
6. Electricity institutions, municipalities, chambers of commerce and industry, which are authorized bodies for import and export, will operate with minimal staff.
7. Sectors of import-export and citrus fruits, as well as transport services belonging to these sectors, will be opened.
Share on social networks: