THE REGULATION IS CANCELED!
With the aim of starting vaccinations in our country, reducing the number of infections, and ensuring that people who have been vaccinated enter our country without restrictions from April 1, 2021, it was decided to reduce the introduction of quarantine measures in Northern Cyprus.
1. A partial curfew has become necessary due to the increase in the number of local cases of infection
a) It was deemed appropriate that civil servants working in the police, fire brigade, healthcare, civil aviation, electric utility, municipalities, Ministry of Finance, customs and Rusumat's public sector office continue their services. It was decided that civil servants working outside these institutions will be suspended from work from 00:01 January 18, 2021 until 23:59 January 31, 2021. However, staff from departments deemed necessary by ministries can be recruited to provide basic services with a minimum of staff at the request of the supervisory authorities, if necessary.
b) in the private sector; It was deemed appropriate that the following sectors, jobs and activities be closed from 18 January 2021 until 23:59 on 31 January 2021, with the exception of businesses that provide services as part of basic needs such as: pharmacies, gas stations, bakeries and markets; and press yellow card holders. ...
- Entertainment, cinema, bars, cafes, coffee shop / coffee shop, etc.
- Picnic areas and group events, etc.
- Gyms, stadiums, etc.
- Wedding halls, birthdays, mass prayers, religious services, etc.
- Night clubs, casinos - internet cafes, massage parlors, etc.
- Hairdressers, beauty salons, tattoo parlors, etc.
- Markets, etc.
- Restaurant, patisserie, cafe, buffet, etc. (Only takeaway and delivery will be open)
- Home visits
- Culture, art, exhibition halls, archaeological sites, libraries, etc.
c) It was decided to stop all sports training and competitions until January 31, 2021. Individuals who want to go outside for compelling reasons must obtain special permission from the police and the county governor.
2. It was considered advisable for patients residing in North Cyprus and receiving conventional treatment / treatment in South Cyprus to move to South Cyprus without daily quarantine, so as not to be victimized and to complete their treatment. The patient and his companion (if necessary), who will be transferred for health reasons, must provide negative PCR test results made within the last 3 days upon arrival.
3. It was decided that the entry of persons living in the North and working in South Cyprus will be quarantined until January 31, 2021, 23:59.
4. It was decided that persons living in the south and working in North Cyprus will be quarantined until 23:59 on January 31, 2021.
5. It was considered appropriate that the passage of students and their parents who live in the North and study in South Cyprus, and their transitions are subject to quarantine until 23:59 January 31, 2021. 6. It was deemed appropriate that passengers of students and their parents living in the South and studying in North Cyprus should be quarantined until 23:59 on January 31, 2021. 7. It was deemed appropriate to extend the semester breaks until 23:59 on January 31, 2021 in all primary and secondary schools in the TRNC. 8. It was deemed appropriate to discontinue classes, studies, private lessons and course activities until 23:59 on January 31, 2021. 9. It was deemed appropriate to discontinue the provision of full-time education services to higher education institutions by 23:59 on January 31, 2020. 10. Within the framework of the Green Line Regulation, people engaged in contactless trading have found it advisable to trade without quarantine. 11. It was considered appropriate for ambulances to pass through the Yeşilirmak border crossing only for medical purposes, without quarantine, and that other passages should be quarantined.
Share on social networks: