Language: ru en
Currency:
Call Me Back

Comfortable two-bedroom apartment near sandy beach

Famagusta, Iskele
64 530.3 €
Type: Apartment
Deal: Sale
Market: New property
Bedrooms: 80.0m2
Спален: 1
Request details
Information Watch video review Object on the map

These beautifully presented apartments are located in an eight floor building in development with excellent infrastructure and just 500 meters from sandy beach. The development offers swimming pool, restaurant, bar, shop, children’s playground, aerobics and fitness center, beauty salon, and sauna. Moreover, additional shops, restaurants and public transportation are all located in walking distance from the apartments.
The apartments, with living area of 52 square meters, accommodate one bedroom, bathroom, open plan living and kitchen, balconies with stunning views of the coast. Buyers can choose the colours of the kitchen units, wardrobes, flooring, and walls. Convenient payment plan is offered to the buyers: 60% of price to be paid before completion of construction, and the remaining 40% can be paid during 2 years as interest free payments. Moreover, the apartments has “guaranteed rent” option with 7% annual income. With excellent location, outstanding construction quality and the developed infrastructure of the complex, these apartments are essential to view.

Interested in the property?
The best and only way to buy property in North Cyprus is to book inspection trip

Similar offers

1 11
Area 93.0
Bedrooms 2
Apartments in Alsancak, stunning views
Number: s-als-43
69 830 €
1 5
Area 76.0
Bedrooms 2
New apartments in Goneyli, guaranteed rental
Number: s-lef-01
63 980 €
1 14
Area 47.0
Bedrooms 1
Specialist consultation
Sales Manager
By clicking on the button you agree to the storage and processing of personal data and the conditions for their processing
Risk free deal
We work with the support of the best lawyers. You can be absolutely sure of the cleanliness and legitimacy of your property.
Emigration
By buying property in Cyprus, you automatically get the right to become a legal resident and live with all the privileges of a local resident.
Credit
Buying an apartment in Cyprus on credit can be those who have not yet saved enough money, but who wish to fulfill their long-held dream of real estate by the sea.